MAK Assist — Services
We offer many ways to help our customers make best use of our software products, but sometimes the most effective approach is to carve off a part of your project and let MAK develop a solution that meets the requirements.
MAK has a long history of delivering on program requirements – MAK’s services span the spectrum from writing a custom plugin for one of our products to developing a complete solution based on our products. We can support you as a partner or sub-contractor during all phases of a program, from pre-sales, through proposals, to design, development and deployment.
This is a sampling of the types of assistance we provide.
- Command and staff from company to brigade commanders
- Crews and teams whether on the ground; or in armored vehicles, ships, or aircraft
- CBRNE defense
- Intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR)
- First-person airborne rangers
- JTACs and Call For Fire
- We can assist with LVC integration
- Build custom gateways supporting different FOMs and protocols
- Develop interfaces to operational systems
- Provide tools to test and analyze your federation
- Take full responsibility for the interoperability aspects of your program
- Battle Labs
- LVC federations
- Instructor Stations
- Out-the-window views from desktops to domes
- After Action Review
- Sensor simulation
- We develop web applications to remotely view, monitor and control our products through the WebLVC standard
Customization, Extension, and Integration
- Being super familiar with our own software we are often ideally suited to work with customers to develop custom plugins, enhancements, and GUIs for our products.
- We integrate our products with 3rd Party, Government, and custom software for research labs and training centers.
- MAK has also excelled in developing battle command systems and systems that stimulate Mission Command and C2-C4ISR systems.
We offer services to develop new content optimized for use in our products including:
- 3D moving models
- Detailed terrain database development; hand modeled, procedurally generated, or streaming from our terrain server (or any combination)
- Material classification of models and terrains for use in sensors
- New characters and associated animations
- New entities, weapons, sensors, behaviors and complex tasks in our CGF
We stand ready to help you deliver on your project requirements.
How may we assist you?