We are excited to announce that we will be hosting a free VR-Forces training class at our headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts!
The week-long training will run from March 21-25.
The course will be focused on developing user-level skills in the latest release of VR-Forces.
Specific focus will be given to the following topics:
- Creating and managing scenarios
- Demonstrating how to tailor various GUI settings to the user's preferences
- How to create new entities and objects
- Adding new models to visually represent entities and objects
- How to create and/or modify entity behaviors through configuration
- How to create and/or modify entity behaviors using Lua scripts
- Changing existing visualization of objects in the GUI
- Composing terrain from elevation, feature, and imagery data
- Using a streaming terrain server
While this class is completely full, we are expanding our training offerings, including on-site and webinar training classes. If you are interested in learning more about our training classes, check out our training page or reach out to us to see what we have coming up.