VT MAK, also known as MAK Technologies, or just MAK, is a company of VT Systems. We develop modeling and simulation software for live, virtual, and constructive simulation. Built upon a strong foundation of COTS products, MAK delivers simulation, gaming, and networking technology as a flexible platform to meet training and experimentation requirements.
MAK is celebrating our 26th year serving the defense modeling, simulation, and training community.
Our primary users are in the aerospace, defense, and transportation industries, yet our products and services can help customers anywhere modeling and simulation is needed to train, plan, analyze, experiment, prototype, and demonstrate.
MAK software has been used to develop solutions in the areas of Military Training, Air Traffic Management, Command and Control, and Homeland Security. Thousands of customers worldwide use MAK products, including the world’s ten largest defense contractors.
MAK offers a complete line of software to address your simulation challenges. Whether you’re developing a simple simulation scenario or dealing with complex program requirements, our products are easy to use and scale to meet the full range of simulation needs. Designed to easily fit into your existing simulation infrastructure, our toolkit products provide a platform for your innovation. MAK products work together out-of-the-box, but can just as easily be used independently to play a supporting role in your system design. We offer products that address six key functional areas:
- Link – HLA/DIS simulation networking, HLA RTI Run Time Infrastructure, protocol translation and bridging, and simulation recording and replay
- Simulate – Computer generated forces, simulator development, and artificial intelligence behavior modeling
- Visualize – 60Hz visual and sensor Image Generation, 3D simulation visualization, and tactical map display
- Humans – Realistic human characters for extraordinary simulation — super-realistic, fully-rigged, easy to manipulate characters, human characters that intelligently interact with training simulation
- Terrain – A terrain agile approach that supports streaming and procedural terrain for high performance game-like simulations, as well as, paging and static terrains for correlation with legacy systems
- Web – Interoperability for web-based federates and web applications to observe, control, and participate in your distributed simulations
Engineer down the hall
Sometimes customers need assistance that goes beyond technical support. MAK offers many engineering services, including training and consulting, product feature development, on-site support, and project assistance. We put the experience of MAK’s engineers to work for you to help solve your unique technical challenges, from the straight forward tasks to the most difficult requirements.
MAK is dedicated to serving our customers by building flexible products, offering superior technical support, and innovating new ways to build, populate and view interoperable 3D simulated worlds that take advantage of the latest gaming technologies.
150 Cambridge Park Drive
Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
Phone: +1 617.876.8085
Phone: +1 617.876.8085
Phone: +1 617.876.8085 x3