Welcome to the MÄK Support Portal
Your "engineer down the hall"
VT MÄK’s customer support sets us apart from the competition. We recognize that expert technical support is vital to your success. That’s why we cultivate the “engineer down the hall” style relationship with our maintenance customers.
MÄK has a reputation for providing timely and informative solutions to questions. This support portal gives you greater access to the support team and to information and tools to help you deliver your projects.
- Get Support: Product support is provided for MÄK customers with active maintenance contracts.
- Community Forum: Share your suggestions, tips, tricks, and “how to“ questions with members of the MÄK Community.
- Get Licenses: Fill in this form to get keys to your software.
- Product Versions: Find the dates of each release, including technical data such as version dependencies on other product libraries, protocol support, and computer platform support.
- Migration Support: This migration information provides a high-level review of changes to the major classes in the GUI API.
- Platform Support: See the computer platforms (operating system and computer hardware) our products run on and which versions run on which platforms
- License Support: To use a MÄK product, you must run the MÄK License Manager and you must obtain a license for the product. Need help?
- Build Compatibility: This table cross references recent VR-Link builds against other MÄK COTS product builds.
To see our Online API Documentation, you must create a mak.com account and log in. Our Product User Guides are available to the public without logging in.