Defense Modeling & Simulation
Twenty Years Supporting the Defense Modeling & Simulation Life Cycle
Modeling and Simulation was born in the defense industry, growing and maturing into an integral element of the defense life cycle. For over two decades, VT MÄK has been helping defense customers leverage our networking, simulation, visualization, and terrain technologies to build and deliver simulation systems. MÄK’s suite of Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) products, partner products, and custom developed solutions have been used to integrate nationwide defense systems, visualize mission planning for flight simulators, analyze data for review and prototype defense vehicles and systems. Our Modeling and Simulation technologies are used in the entire product life cycle:
- Concept Development
- Experimentation & Prototyping
- Analysis - After Action Review
- Virtual Training
- Live Virtual Constructive Integration
- Tactical / Command Staff Training
- Mission Rehearsal
MÄK can help you build a simulation system of any scale. We can help you:
- Link simulation components into defense simulation systems, or connect systems into world-wide interoperable distributed simulation networks.
- Build and Populate 3D military simulations environments (a.k.a. virtual worlds), from vehicle or building interiors to urban terrain areas, to the whole planet.
- Simulate the mobility, dynamics and behavior of people and vehicles; from individual role players to large scale military simulations involving 10’s of thousands of entities.
- Visualize the simulation to understand analytical results or participate in immersive experiences.