C4ISR - Simulated Video and Command & Staff Training
Delivering Simulated Video to Stimulate Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) Systems
The proliferation of Unmanned Vehicle Systems is creating new Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) opportunities. And with those opportunities come development and integration challenges.
VT MÄK can help by providing systems integrators with Simulated Video of user controlled scenarios. By modeling an environment, populating it with simulation scenarios, then rendering motion video. ISR developers can make virtual prototypes of new collection planning and tasking feasibility studies, experiment with human factors, demonstrate theoretical systems in operation, and train in the use of new systems. Video can be feed directly into test or operational equipment as if real UVSs were operating and transmitting real video streams.
VT MÄK provides a simulation of the place, the population, and the pictures:
- Place – Model of the 3D physical environment (terrain, buildings, vegetation, etc.)
- Population – Simulation of the patterns of life within the population who occupy the place. This includes land, air, and sea vehicle simulations and simulations of individual human characters.
- Pictures – Streaming Video feeds from your envisioned sensors, be they carried on unmanned vehicle systems or fixed in predetermined locations.
Simulating the Tactical Environment to Stimulate C2 Systems for Command & Staff Training
Decision making authority is being pushed to lower echelons, which implies an increasing need for home station Command & Staff Training. The operational environment is overloaded with enormous quantities of digital information and myriad new technologies. Commanders and their staff need training on tactics, techniques and procedures in these information rich environments.
VT MÄK provides simulation environments that stimulate command & Staff training systems – We provide the synthetic environment including the military force-on-force scenario plus the wider context of current events that affect the command staff as they work through training exercises.
MÄK can help you develop cost effective Command & Staff Training solutions:
- Low Overhead Scenario Generation – MÄK’s Battle Command and VR-Forces CGF provide easy to setup and use scenario generation
- MSEL Event Editors - The force-on-force battle simulation is only part of the training. MÄK uses a Master Scenario Events List (MSEL) to layout the operational context surrounding the training missions. This innovative approach enables training developers and instructors to expand and enhance the decision making opportunities to include political and cultural events, intel reports and logistical effects.
- Common Operational Picture – MÄK’s VR-Vantage XR provides tactical map displays for blue force tracking, 1st person views from any of the operational units, and exaggerated reality views for a birds eye view of the battle field.
- Training System Components – MÄK can help you round out your training system with custom built Role Player Stations, Instructor Operator Stations, and After Action Review Stations.