MÄK Radio Simulation Partner
Modal Logic is a software development and simulation services company based in Melbourne Australia. The company enjoys close interactions with clients, preferably providing specialist programmers integrated with the client's product team to build innovative solutions to simulation and training challenges.
Modal Logic consists of a group of principals with over 20 years combined experience in both software development and support operations for military simulation, team training and evaluation, network simulation, synthetic communications, and mainstream game development.
Modal Logic has provided support to a number of Defence companies including the Defence Science & Technology Organisation (DSTO), Defence Materiel Organisation (DMO) and the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF).
Areas of Specialization
- Extensive experience in the development of applications using Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS), and High Level Architecture (HLA) protocols, and the Test and Training Enabling Architecture (TENA)
- Distributed simulation software including the development and deployment of synthetic datalink (Link 16) capabilities
- Simulation support to aerospace battle management training, and global distributed exercises including data recording and analysis
- Synthetic voice, simulated military radio, SATCOM, and terrestrial voice networks
- Commercial game extension and plug-in development